RELOCATION AND OPENING OF QEW TORONTO BOUND OFF-RAMP TO HIGHWAY 403 EASTBOUND AND FORD DRIVEPlease be advised that the off-ramp from QEW Toronto bound to Highway 403 eastbound will be relocated and opened 1.5 km west of its current location as of 10:00 a.m. on Saturday September 25th, 2021.
The above-mentioned closure will result in the following:
• QEW Toronto bound off-ramp to Highway 403 eastbound will be relocated 1.5 km west of its current location;
• Access to Ford Drive will now be available from Highway 403 eastbound.
Motorists are advised of the relocation and opening of the QEW Toronto Bound off-ramp to Highway 403 eastbound.
The King Street ramp from Cambridge (Preston) to Highway 401 Westbound will be closed to traffic beginning at 11:00pm on Wednesday, April 28, and will reopen in Fall 2021.
This closure is needed to complete the rehabilitation of the Highway 401 King Street overpass structure.
Advanced signing will be in place. Motorists are advised to find an alternate route.
Ontario 511 appThe Ontario 511 team has released a new winter ready mobile app. The Ontario 511 app is now available to all drivers and includes these additional features;
- Track My Plow which will allow drivers to track the location of snowplows and salt trucks on provincial highways in Ontario
- Information on winter road conditions so drivers can see which roads are bare or covered with snow
- Weather warnings from Environment Canada to alert drivers of upcoming storms
- Up-to-date information on rest areas across the province